Dining Room Manager (Full-Time)
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the serving team to deliver an exceptional dining experience.
- Ensure satisfaction among Residents, and address any issues with the appropriate team members
- Provide a safe and comfortable Dining Room environment for all Residents and employees.
What you bring:
- Proven leadership abilities as a dynamic, customer-focused self-starter
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a hospitality environment.
- A Food Handling Certificate and a Smart Serve Certificate is required.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted or free food
- One location